Say Hy !

  Fashion is my passion , it's a way of life ... it's the lifestyle that I want to have . It is what fills me inside , what makes my eyes glow and my heart beat faster . 
 People talk about what they love most , guys usually talk about football or cars and girls usually talk about girly things like clothes , make-up , and all that kind of stuff . I'm one of those girls , one of my fave things to do is to talk about high fashion .
  I fell necessity to talk about this and I think that my friends are already bored and tired of hearing me talking about clothes , models , make-up , designers , travelling places , fashion weeks and all that stuff . 
 Here I can write about it and people with the same passion and taste will read it . I want to be a fashion blogger in my free time , so here it goes ...


   

Comentários

Mensagens populares